Sunday, June 13, 2004

P.S.
After working out today, my right arm has been tingling all day. It feels like the time in my junior year in BR when I got tendonitis in my left shoulder from too much serving at tennis practice. It feels really weird.
In addition, we started doing squats with free weights. Guess what. Squats with a free weight is fucking hard. It's REALLY fucking hard. And my traps (huh?) are all sore from resting the bar on it.
Finally... I've got a scene due tomorrow... and I have no idea what I'm going to write about. I'm actually starting to freak out about it. I'm going to have to go from no scene to full scene in a day, and I HATE doing that. I hope something just comes to me (which it won't... sometimes it does, but it's not going to tonight). I have to go think about what I'm going to write. G'Night

No comments: