Thursday, October 16, 2003

CrazyJohn on sales techniques-
Ok... so what do I look like, people who know what I look like? Do I look like someone who, say, wants his shoes shined? Someone who wants to buy a box of chocolate from a guy on the street? Someone who would actually pay to read a newspaper? No to all these things! I look like what I am... an unemployed comedian. So, please don't try to sell me something on the street, because I ain't buyin'.
Strike that... if you're going to try to sell me something, sell me something that someone like me would want. Shoe shine? No... Footlong hotdog? Now you're talking! Yes, I do look like someone who would be interested in some whores, thank you. Yes... cater to my lust and gluttony.

Should be an interesting weekend, kiddies... I'll let you know if anything crazy happens. Have a crazy weekend :)

No comments: