Monday, October 13, 2003

CrazyJohnSC on Marathons-
You know you're living in a new place when you wake up in the morning, go outside and run into the LaSalle Bank Chicago Marathon in your "back yard." So I was all... "keep running, go go... looking good!" and then I realized that I had someplace to go. So I left them all dying on the streets.
But I am very proud of anyone who can run 26.2 miles... as I get tired walking a mile. Or thinking about walking a mile. Or sitting up. But I did see one of the marathon runners in a car later on yesterday... and the only thing I could think was "CHEATING!!! AHH!!! Cheater cheater!!!" So I called the cops... and he was arrested. Cheaters never win!

SIDE RANT: Have any of you seen the previews for "Windy City Heat" on Comedy Central? They advertise it as the biggest practical joke in the history of things that have become historical because the guy "thinks he's in a movie, and that he's the star... teehee". But, guess what... it IS a movie... and he IS in it... and he IS the star. Who's the joke on now, dumbasses? Dress it up all you want, he thinks he's in a movie and that's what he's in... even if it's not the movie he thinks it is. Stupid people make my head hurt, and I've had a headache since I was 5... have a crazy afternoon :)

No comments: