Thursday, October 09, 2003

Why is it that when I woke up this morning I was at a rant a minute... and now I feel very calm? I guess that means I should post stuff when I feel it... and not wait until the day actually gets here.
And if you don't want me staring at your ass, lady, don't wear those short shorts and walk in front of me, ok??? You should take it as a compliment, as I have excellent taste in asses. Hmm... I think that didn't come out right when I typed it.... oh well, think what you will, kiddies, even if that is envisioning your old pal CrazyJohnSC at an ass-tasting (like a wine tasting, except even MORE drunk).
Went to Treasure Island today (arr!) and got some grub... actually made what people call a "salad", but I had never heard of it. It was a lot like eating a rabbit's stomach, if you've ever done that. If not, give it a shot... what do you have to lose but your lunch >rimshot<
Well kiddies... it seems as though it's your old pal CrazyJohn's College Homecoming tomorrow... so I guess I'm coming home. And, in the immortal words of Nick Hornby: "I don't belong at home, and I don't want to belong at home, but at least home is somewhere I know." And it's true... as I try to navigate a large city for the first time in my life... I'm exciting when I think about being somewhere I know. It's like the first time you remember where something is in a new place... you get excited because you know what is being talked about... and where it is. It's that kind of excitement. Pretty sad when you're in a new place doing new things and the most exciting thing to you is going back where you came from. But I guess I'm too old to care how sad I am or am not.
"Geez man... lighten up". You got it! I found myself today in the shower doing stand up comedy (this is also a lowbrow pun... think "erection"). But seriously... I started this whole vision of me on stage doing a routine... and then the acid wore off and I found myself in the shower... in the fetal position.
Speaking of which... I HAVE to give a special thank you to Sarah Jean. She made me an afghan blankety-type-dealy for Christmas/Birthday (yep... I'm one of those) and I brought it with me and it's one of the things that keep me sane and grounded at night. So thank you Sarah.
I really do need to start posting things when I think of them... because I had SO MUCH STUFF to rant about this morning... and I guess I'm just too tired to take on the stupidity of the world.
BUT I CAN SAY THIS.... Stupid people in the United States sink to the bottom. Let me explain... Imagine the US standing up, with the south at the bottom. All the stupid people have sunk to the bottom: California, Texas, Florida... I mean you guys. I thought Ventura was bad in Minnesota... no no... Arnold is worse. Texas is the lovely state that gave us the President, as he was somehow elected to be the head man there... nuff said. And Florida thought Jeb would be a good name for their Gov.... Jeb Bush. Now... I only have seen the Beverly Hillbillys once in my life, but I'm almost certain that Jeb Bush was one of the characters. BAH! ARNOLD??? COME ON!!! IS ANYONE IN THAT STATE PAYING ATTENTION TO WHAT JUST HAPPENED???!!
Now now... don't get me wrong... just because those states are flooded with idiots, that doesn't mean everyone in those states are stupid. On the contrary, some people voted against these men, and I call those people democrats. "It just got way political up in here" I hear you say because they're homonyms (what?). I'm sorry... I can't help being right.
And that's really all I have to say tonight, kiddies. I don't feel better, I just feel tired... but I do hope you have a crazy tomorrow :)

No comments: