Thursday, October 02, 2003

October 2, 2003
CrazyJohnSC on moving…
The first night in Chicago… and it’s quieter than I thought it would be. Also, HUGE props to anyone who has ever put together a futon by his or herself, because DAMN… it’s like it’s got two sides to it or something. And it’s all foldy-bed-couchy… and that’s tough to figure out.
I spent the better part of about seven hours arranging stuff in my apartment… that sucked. Mostly it was just rearranging piles of crap… I didn’t really DO anything. The crap that used to be here >points< is now there >points further away<.
I know I won’t be able to post this for a few days or even a week… but I hope that my crew in Albion had a great opening night of the Laramie Project… and that the greatest sister in the world had a good party up in BumbleF**k Rapids. I also want to specially thank the wonderful Miss Rhea for calling me tonight. You called me when I needed to hear a familiar voice and you cried when I wanted to and couldn’t. You are wonderful, thank you.
Yes yes… not the normal post, I know… but even crazy people have a soft and sensitive side from time to time. Thank you… I feel better.

No comments: