Wednesday, October 29, 2003

CrazyJohn on that F--king Gate!-
There is a gate behind my building... it is in between the alley/parking lot directly behind my building and the bigger parking lot that is shared by my building and the building behind mine. This bigger lot is completely gated... so it isn't what I would call a "high traffic" area. And every time I try to go through the gate to get to class... the gate is locked. Now... no one but people in my building use that gate... and my building isn't going to be "penetrated" from the gate, because we do have that mot.
But, seriously... this is a huge inconvenience because some bastard shoved something in one of the locks, so I have to reach through the gate to the other side to unlock it. Pretty damn inconvenient, huh? That's right. But now that you know about it, I feel a little better, thanks.

No comments: