Saturday, May 29, 2004

I guess I'm back
See what happens when you think I'm somewhere else for a while? You miss like twenty posts by me. Hooray for me!
In the "I'm the lamest guy ever" category, I'm currently watching Pokemon 3 on Cartoon Network. What a funtastical movie it is! (I don't know what that means) But it's a great way to start a relaxing day.
Actually, I've already started my day. I drove to Des Plaines this morning to the Sysco Warehouse to pick up extra Sweet Cream Mix. The directions I were given by the Sysco person I talked to were anything but accurate... but, fortunately for me, I'm anal enough to have looked up directions myself. It was kind of neat, because I was able to drive my little Grand Am into a covered docking bay... where I loaded my little car up with 10 5 Gallon cases of ice cream. Then I drove slower than normal back to the store.
A few hours later, I got a call from Andrea... and she was as upset as I think I've ever heard her. She, apparently, came into the store and no one was doing anything... so she ran out back and called me to 'vent'... and I guess she went back in after we talked and gave everyone a super stern talking to.
I'm not too worried about it. I've been working my butt off (half to pay for my stupid stupid gym membership)... and I'm going to relax the rest of the day. I'm going to take a nap to take my "resting" pulse... and then I'm going to start on my scripts tonight. It'll be a nice day, for once... I hope.

No comments: