Thursday, May 13, 2004

When I fix everything, this is the thanks I get!
Okay... so I don't know if I bitched previously about our computer at Coldstone. The Corporate branch got a virus (a worm, actually) and sent it stupidly to every franchisee's computer. Our computer has been shutting itself down after about three minutes for at least a week and a half. The worst thing is the corporate told us not to do anything about it, that they would fix everyone's computer. Okay... so after at least 10 days, I just decided to go back to my computer tech roots and fix it my damn self. I went on the internet and looked around for a while and then headed into the store. I spent about an hour and a half with the computer getting it fixed... but I did it. So f--k that computer!
After finally besting that blasted computer... guess what I got to do? I got to make more f--king ice cream. After receiving the Sysco order (which was like 88 units this time... I'm responsible for making the order, so I feel like I should be there to put all that shit away)... I made ice cream pretty much from 5:30 until 11:30. Not quite 12 hours of making ice cream (like the past couple times), but enough to make me tired and sick of fucking ice cream and everyone who eats that delicious shit. Mmhmm >nods<.
Goodnight everybody :)

No comments: