Tuesday, May 04, 2004

It's the little things that make life worth living...
Here is something that we got from one of our customers. It's self-explanatory... but it made me feel really good. It validated what I am trying to do here... just read:

"My name is Molly and I am 11 years old. I love the Coldstone Creamery store on Wells St. in Chicago and I am very excited that there will be a store opening in my neighborhood on Halsted St. in Lakeview in Chicago. I have told all my friends about Coldstone Creamery and we can't wait. Are you going to have any coupons for when you open your store. I will go around my neighborhood and deliver them if you want and I will make sure that all my friends will go. My sister who is 13 is very excited too. I am writing this e-mail on my mom's e-mail cuz she helped me find it. You can e-mail to me at my e-mail. It is - ***********@sbcglobal.net. I can't wait. Let me know if you will have coupons.
Thank-you, Molly Dunbar"

If I ever meet Molly Dunbar, I will hug her and be that creepy old guy who hugs girls for no reason. But Molly is great. And I honestly just want to make people happy... my needs are simple. And now, I need sleep. goodnight ^_^

No comments: