Wednesday, May 05, 2004

I Whine Like a Bitch!
For months now you've been listening to me bitch about how ready I am to get right back on stage... and how anxious I was... and how stupid the Improv games are, as they ill prepare us for actual performance... and now here I am: I've just finished my last improv class before my first improv performance. Do I feel ready? That's the question of the hour. And the answer of the hour is: No. No, I do not. Do I feel even remotely ready? Not particularly.
We went through what a performance would be like (what the performance WILL be like) tonight. Honestly, it was rough. Will it be funny? Most probably... especially if you find it funny to watch me fail at something. We all know who you people are... I call you my high school football team. No no no... it'll be funny enough, but I felt about a million times more ready for this a month ago than I do now, after all the classes are over. So it goes...

No comments: