Thursday, May 13, 2004

The rain in Chicago is stupid
I'm still trying to get used to the weather here in Chicago. For instance, the wind... it's ever-present. But, today, it's all about the rain. The rain here in Chicago is weird because it either drizzles or downpours, but only for about 10 minutes at a time. After 10 minutes or so, the rain stops... no matter how hard it has rained, the rain stops. I miss the long rains we used to get in Albion... where it would rain all morning... or all night... and you could sit and listen and watch the rain. >contented sigh< I would also not mind rain that doesn't smell like wet garbage. That would be nice.
Speaking of a garbage smell, Ken had his staff test today at 1300. I've been looking forwards to calling him SS Kenny Hoots for like three years... and calling him Sarg... and calling him Little Bitch... wait, I did that anyway. Regardless, Ken has been studying for this test for a long time and I hope it went really well. Ken's the bomb (yet he still gets past security).

No comments: