Monday, May 24, 2004

Moron the Writing 5 Show! (I must be excited about it!)
Okay, first of all, I just counted the scripts I got yesterday and, even though they're all only about five pages, I have Sixteen (16!) of them! SIXTEEN... and I'm not in all of them. My guess is that they'll have to cut some of them out. I can't imagine trying to do like 20 scenes. That'd be a whole bunch of scenes... and I'd get confused and want to fall down and eat snack cakes. Mmm... I want to do that anyway.
And here's something else that I found interesting that I didn't share yesterday: On most of these scripts, I've been cast as the "straightman". Which is an entirely new experience for me... and I'm normally the funny guy and you >points< are the unfunny one I make fun of. Especially if you are Rhea... then you're just making it too easy. But no, but yeah... I have to play a lot of these scenes as the straightman... as if nothing funny is going on... God, I feel like Ken. Ha ha ha... it's true. Ken was always the straightman who got made fun of. Because he's ridiculously short. I mean, ridiculously hopefully a Sargent soon. Hooray for Ken! Anyway, this whole thing is a new experience for me on so many levels... and I guess I'm pretty excited about it.
I'm pretty sure that's all I have to say about that. Happy Birthday to Jean, by the way. She's as old as she wants to be today! Hooray for Jean!

No comments: