Friday, May 28, 2004

This week
I think the best way to describe this week is to say this: Since Tuesday, I haven't had more than one meal per day. It's not a new psychotic diet... and it's not due to lack of food... I've just been that busy. So busy, in fact, that I can't really remember what I was doing Tuesday. I remember that I had a rehearsal for my show Sunday. I also had class Tuesday night... and in the "there just might be a God" file, my class has been lowered to only 11 people (instead of the 20 there was last week) [Perhaps I'm placing too much emphasis on this class, saying that it can lead to the proof of the existence of a higher power... but whatever]. Wednesday, I spent working and running to CostCo (for the store). On Thursday, I spent my "day off" doing the bank deposit. Andrea hadn't done a deposit in like two and a half weeks... so there was plenty of money to count. And when I say plenty, I mean >cue dramatic music<: The $24,500 Deposit. Yeah... I could've bought a new car with all the money I counted Thursday afternoon. There was a time, during all the counting, when I wanted to throw the money up in the air and roll in it. Because, honestly, when am I ever going to be able to count over twenty thousand in cash? Then I ran to CostCo (for the store).
Friday, I spent working and running to CostCo (for myself). It was basically a week of doing all kinds of working and all kinds of driving, and boy are my "arms tired". That makes no sense. But I do know that Friday morning I set my alarm for 10, figuring I'd wake up before that so that I could check my pulse (as per my instructions from Jason the Personal Trainer dude)... and I ended up sleeping from 11:30 at night to 10 in the morning when my alarm went off. I think I'm tired. Right.

I noticed that I'm about to hit 2,000 visitors. Wow... I honestly can't believe it. I'm flattered that that many people (10 people visiting 80 times a day, that is) are interested in my incoherent ramblings. Thank you all, and have a fantastic Memorial Day Weekend.

No comments: