Sunday, April 18, 2004

1,000 Visitors plus My Level C Show!
Hey all! I finally reached the one thousand mark... but no one came forward to claim the prize... so I guess I'll keep my car.
I also wanted everyone to know that my Level C show here at The Second City Training Center is coming up: Sunday, May 16th, 2004 at 11:30 AM (that's Central time!) on the Second City Mainstage. Yeah... that's right... it's really that early in the morning, and it's really on the Mainstage. Neato, huh? You're damn right! (that's as enthusiastic as I'll get)

In other news... I still feel terrible. I've been sleeping on and off all day. Something really terrible happened at the store last night... and I'm not sure I can talk about it until we've figured out what exactly happened... but it's going to be a stressful few days until everything is figured out.

No comments: