Friday, April 02, 2004

Happens here, stays here
I would love to tell you what I'm doing in Las Vegas, but I can't. Let's just say that the greeters who welcomed me right off the plane were very particular about not letting anyone know what goes on in this city.
I can say that it's nice to get out of my city and go someplace else for a while (even if it IS a different city)... and, despite his best efforts, Ken is having a good time too ^_^
I can also say that Andrea is now officially a Euphonics fan. She wanted me to make her a copy of the CD (which I had played in the store) and asked me to do my part in "Sexual Healing" before I left for Vegas. I didn't, of course, because I'm part of an ensemble... and the whole is far greater than the sum of our parts. (Translation: I'm a shitty soloist... don't even attempt make me do it, cuz I won't)
I hope everyone is having a great April so far... and say Happy Birthday to my mother, if you get the chance... her birthday was yesterday (Thursday) and she's a fantastic lady whom I love very much. So say Happy Birthday the next time you see her.
I hope everyone's April goes better than everyone's March. Take care all

No comments: