Saturday, April 24, 2004

John says
Millen can draft, I'll give him that. Other than the draft, Millen is an idiot. Now with Rogers and Williams starting out wide, Az Hakim can return to the slot where he ripped apart the league with the Rams. Jones is a fantastic back, and I think he was exactly who the Lions were looking to draft, as they traded up into the first round to make sure they had him. Plus Teddy Lehman is super-fast (even for a white dude)... and a good pick for the Lions. I'm excited for Nate and Jim and the Lion's season this year... they will continue to improve, as will the Bears. Who won't improve? My Packers... my Packers are not getting better, which means they're getting worse. (What the Yogi Berra?) If you're not improving in the NFL, everyone else is getting better... you're going to be left behind. That's how this league works.

Jags first round pick, Williams... again, not good. Jags second round pick, Daryl Smith... IS good. I think he's a better linebacker than Lehman... but Smith is a natural middle linebacker and the Lions would've had to move him.

No comments: