Wednesday, April 21, 2004

What a fun day to call me!
I'll eventually post something about this... but there's a "thing" at work and it's stressing everyone out... and something unpleasant needs to be done... and I really don't want to talk about it yet (until it's resolved)... but it's not fun. I'll let you know, I'm sure.
Today was the day people with "S"s called. I got a call from my Susan (I'm not sure I can call her that anymore, but screw that Adam guy... and if you do, let me know how so that I can do it too). Right... so Susan called while I was at work, but I was about to leave anyway so she and I chatted while I stood out in the back 'alley' and watched the rain. It was SO GREAT to hear her voice and her LAUGH! again. If I had an infinite amount of money, I'd go visit them in LA... and I would make Colleen sick more often (because I apparently gave her mah sickness... which, if it was true, would make me insanely happy as it would mean that we exchanged some kind of fluid [that's gross]). Also, at the end of my day, Mr. John Sellers called! He and I talked for a bit and caught up on all of our "limbo" state decisions. It was good... it was very good. It's amazing that, even though we're half a continent away, we still have the same kind of problems and decisions... the only difference being that his involve New York and mine involve ice cream.
Today, on my way back from work today, I ran into Amy. Amy used to work at Coldstone and then she just basically flaked out and stopped showing up and having work as a priority. So we did the "hi... how have you been?" thing which I wasn't really all that interested in, to be honest. And then, sort of out of the blue, Amy asks for my number. And, again being honest, I was so shocked that a female wanted my number that I gave it to her. Now I have to worry about when she calls and what am I going to do about it and all that stupid stuff. Maybe I should just give in and hang out with her, as I have no friends and it never hurts to hang out with people your own age. Who knows what's going to happen there... but I'll be sure to let you know :)
Then I went to class... and boy howdy was I rusty. It did not go well (in my opinion). We started with our "homework"... um... what? Yeah... they had homework last week, which no one remembered to tell me. Apparently the homework was to pick a character (or person) that you know and answer questions from the rest of the class in character. Don't tell Alex Carroll... but I was Alex Carroll. I actually did pretty well for not having the week that everyone else had to prepare.
Yeah... that was pretty much my day. I'm looking forward to waking up early and going to learn all sorts of fun stuff about sanitation! Hooray!!! Goodnight everybody

No comments: