Friday, April 30, 2004

Don't you just love it when everything comes together in your head?
I spent a good deal of time yesterday writing/thinking about my script for Monday. And, since it's already 1 in the afternoon and I haven't gotten a single call from work, I've been spending some time this morning thinking about it too. Finally, after all that thinking, I've come up with something that I feel is absolutely brilliant.
What is it? you might ask. I'm not telling until I'm done... but here's a clue :)

Soroity Slut
You're Soroity Slut Barbie! You're easy and you're
really cheesy! Have fun with the entire
football team.


If You Were A Barbie, Which Messed Up Version Would You Be?
brought to you by Quizilla

PS If you can't see the picture (which I think is the case), take the quiz and see. It's a funny picture... Ha ha! I'm a Barbie slut... wait :(
PSS I think someone's moving in above me... there's been lots of noise up there and it sounds like they're spraying something (painting the walls?)... and I'm pretty scared by it. Whatever.

No comments: