Sunday, April 25, 2004

Other stuff happened yesterday too!
Oh yeah... the entire day wasn't about the NFL Draft yesterday. The Wings won to tie their series at 1-1... and the Pistons won to move ahead in their series 2-1. I also got calls from Ken and Nate (Congrats again Nate! You rock the block!)... who wanted to know how I felt about the draft so far. I also talked to Laura for a while, who cared not about the draft or anything to do with football unless it's the Lions beating my Packers on Thanksgiving, you bastard. Plus Jim and I had some good conversation about the draft and stuff in general. And it was nice to not have to worry about work, sans the CostCo run.
Speaking of which, I've also got today off. How cool is that? (Hint: very) The bad news is that I've still >gasp< got laundry to do and I've still >gasp< got two scripts to write AND I've still >hyperventilate... faint<


... got to study for my sanitation exam. So I've got a busy day of crap. I can't wait. >rolls eyes<

No comments: