Friday, April 02, 2004

I know that what happens here stays here... but this is different
I am witnessing a very rare phenomenon in Las Vegas: Rain. It's been drizzling all day... ever since sometime last night, actually. You should see it... the grass knows that it doesn't get a lot of this and so it's so GREEN. It's like every plant is just in pure ecstasy. I kind of felt bad, actually, for bringing crappy weather with me from Chicago... but Ken doesn't seem to mind. It's almost like he likes the "damp" weather.
So... how are you? That's fantastic. Why am I posting on vacation, you ask? Well... the breadwinner is sleeping after a "hard days night" (stupid Beatles) and I'm just chillin out waiting for him to wake up... looking at the rare Vegas rain... and currently listening to a constant dance beat from somewhere below us. Gah... it's got to suck to have to sleep during the day. Everyone doesn't respect the noise level during the day... and most of the stores and restaurants are closed when you have time to eat or shop. >Shakes head< Nope... couldn't do it for a living. It would be fun for a while, being able to drive around without most people on the road... hanging out in all night dinners and covorting with strippers... but even stripping has to get old after a while. Wait... maybe it doesn't... anyone back at Albion want to let me know if stripping becomes tiresome? (Get it? Cuz you're all strippers and whores? No one gets my jokes)

No comments: