Sunday, April 25, 2004

Packers move up to select...
Another interior defensive lineman. Okay... I'm sorry... but who is paying attention to the draft? Is anyone on my team watching the draft or did we get monkeys to make the picks again this year? Sure, Corey Williams may be exactly who we wanted... but he doesn't fill a need. He doesn't do anything except take up another pick that should be someone good. Whatever!
It's like we decided that we needed a good cornerback and a good defensive tackle... and we couldn't get quality, so we're going for quantity. I would like to hit someone in the head. And there's no one here. I will now be forced to hit myself in the head. *strike*

>time elapses< Whoa... what just happened? I fainted earlier today... maybe it happened again. Hey... it's the Master and Commander commercial! I heard I should watch that movie. Am I going to? No... no I'm not. I'd much rather be watching something that doesn't make me hate Russell Crowe. >shrug< I started off liking Russell Crowe. Remember Virtuosity? I do... I really liked that movie. And I loved Gladiator... and, upon watching it again a few times, I really like A Beautiful Mind. So what's my deal with Russell Crowe? I don't know. I guess I just can't forgive him for Romper Stomper. Heehee... that's only funny to me, as I haven't seen that movie. >Sigh< Unappreciated genius is what you're witnessing, kiddies.

No comments: