Wednesday, March 31, 2004

Twas the night before Vegas...
And all through my pad,
Not a woman is stirring
Prolly cuz I smell bad.
My bags are all packed,
By the window with thought
I'll even bring cream,
for that VD I've got.
I'm about to lie down,
Upon mah futon
With visions of women gasping,
At the size of my schlong.
But then I wake up,
To deal with what's real
Only if I get women drunk,
Will I have sex appeal.
But there's a magical place,
Where you can pay for a "service"
But I can't make that transaction,
I'd be way too nervous.
Thank God for Vegas,
Where a man can be loved
By a strange woman's mouth,
Or a hand that is gloved.
Good thing I've got Ken,
He'll get me some whores
Paying money for anal?
I've done this before. *cough*Albion*cough*
Ahh... two single guys,
In a city of Sin
Don't bet on us scoring,
And I promise you'll win.
All this talk about sex,
That's not like us, you know
Most of our time together,
Will be spent playing Halo.
Holy crap! Look at the clock!
My flight leaves today!
Happy Spring Break to all,
And to all a good lay!

No comments: