Friday, November 14, 2003

CrazyJohn on the day after-
Yeah... so I woke up this morning and went into the kitchen and saw a cake... and I was like "what the hell did I do last night?" It's like when you go to sleep while you're still high, and you wake up in the morning and find half eaten cupcakes, orange soda, cheetoes, and all your old action figures lying all over the floor and you're like "what the hell happened... oh yeah... heh".
Having a whole cake to yourself is like buying a bunch of bananas... it sounds like a good idea at the time, and then you have a good three days when you can eat all of them before they get all poopy, so you find yourself eating a banana with every meal and by the time you're done with the bananas you vow never to buy them ever again.
So... who wants spice cake??? All you've gotta do is hop your crippled ass into a car and drive over to Chicago... or I bet you could even ride a horse to Chicago... they may even let you use the express lane.
I feel like staying in tonight... so I may even write a lot more later... but I just wanted everyone to know how weird it is to wake up and be like "cake... what the hell?". Hope you're having a crazy day and doing what I asked you to do last night!!!

No comments: