Friday, November 21, 2003

CrazyJohn on the second First day of work (what?... I mean, yay!)-
First of all... hooray for work again!
My work day started by accidentally walking in on a guy changing his shirt in the bathroom (awkward? yes, thank you). But it was a different new guy, Sam. Sam had already had his one day "intro" (see my post yesterday) so he and I were able to go right into making samples. We made ice cream with fruit, brownies, and all sorts of "mix-ins." He and I basically were stuck making the smallest size ("like it"... and I don't like the names of things there)... so I'm really good at handling small things (insert your own penis joke here). So Sam and I were doing our stupid things... making samples... whatever... and we got kind of busy. So busy, in fact, that Sam and I started taking customers too. So I was able to handle at least a dozen customers today.... hooray for me!!! (PS Do I need to tell you to get the damn brownies??? The look SO GOOD!)
Anyway... Sam seems cool. He goes to the Moody Bible Institute and is from Washington state... and it was really neat to be all "stupid" about everything with someone else. And, like I said, he seems like a cool kid (I say kid as he just turned 19 yesterday). Anyway... I won't work again until next Friday. I'll be home this weekend (maybe Albion too) and home for Thanksgiving!!! There's shopping to be done for work clothes :) If I don't post again... I hope you all have crazy Thanksgivings!!! Hooray for Thanksgiving... I'm tres thankful this year... even in English I'll still be thankful.

No comments: