Friday, November 07, 2003

Things that make me feel good:
1.) Spending over $100 on groceries [it's the city... things are expensive, what?].
2.) Getting a box of Packers stuff from my dad.
3.) Carlos, ma-doorman, calling me "Mr. John"... heehee... oh Carlos!
4.) Getting sappy card from madad with money inside... making me cry [I'm man enough to admit it... it was a sappy card... and it had money... and it felt really good, shut up!]
5.) Hitting on attractive college age women who then point you to a website containing a picture in which they are obscenely close to kissing another attractive college age woman and you see the picture and you almost faint... but you try to play it cool... but really you've fallen to the ground, but your fall has been broken by an engorged feature that you hope never breaks because you really don't want to have to live in New Jersey with the rest of the broken penises.

Things that don't make me feel good:
1.) Friends saying that I've hurt their feelings
2.) Tony, the Hamburger Helper guy, coming up and asking me for money AGAIN... but using the same story, and looking disappointed AGAIN when I didn't have change.
3.) Not having a job, still... and having no one call me back >sigh<
4.) Spending over $100 on groceries

Moron things later...

No comments: