Tuesday, November 18, 2003

CrazyJohn on the greatest Second City Improv game I've ever played!!!-
I would not lie to you kiddies, you know that... and this is what I did tonight. We played a game called: Symphony of Rants. Everyone in the circle picks one thing to rant about and then the instructor starts and stops us, gives us crescendos and decrescendos... and near the end we're all ranting at the same time. At one time, he crescendoed me until I was seriously the loudest one in the group... and I think I may have scared a person or two. I can be loud... as my neighbors from Burns know >wink<.
Ok... that was gross, even for me. But what a great game... I never felt more comfortable in that class. Hooray for me! "I'm not crazy, the tv's crazy! Aren't you tv???" Simpsons... hooray... I'm going to finish watching the tape of the new Queer Eye... have a crazy night :)

No comments: