Wednesday, November 19, 2003

CrazyJohn on Dia de Gracias-
Which is what the Ruben Salazar Bilingual Education Center calls Thanksgiving. I think it's kind of sad that we, as a hemisphere, need to set aside a day to remember to be thankful for all sorts of great things... I wish we could all remember to be thankful for things all the time, but alas... that doesn't seem to be the way we were built. But it's something to "work on", I suppose.
Currently, I'm thankful that the lead singer for Evanescence is so eerily hot. I mean, she's kind of creepy in a goth way... but she's way hot. And they're going on tour in Japan the beginning of next year... weird.
I'm also thankful for my wonderful friends, who really care about all my weird and pathetic neurotic episodes. And who have continued to support me during this difficult time...
>sniffle<

On a completely unrelated note... I was wondering today which sport would make the best hockey players (I mean, besides hockey). I think football players would make the best hockey players... or even baseball players, as they have been built for short bursts of speed, but I doubt baseball players have the endurance. Who would make the best football teams? Without a doubt it's hockey players... they're built for impact and believe in team play. Basketball players wouldn't make good hockey or football players, as they are sleek and built for jumping. Who would make the best basketball players? I actually think that soccer players would, as they have the endurance to run up and down the court and they also do quite a bit of jumping... football players are too stocky and they can't jump (except for Wide Receivers and the occational Tight End from the University of California... who's name is Tony Gonzalez... because he played basketball in college... yeah...). No, seriously, this is what I spend time thinking about... stupid shit like this. Being a philosophy major in college didn't make my thoughts any deeper than the normal idiot male... sorry to disappoint.
I also spend time thinking... how are the lead singer from All American Rejects' eyes so damn blue? Is that fake? They certainly show enough close ups of his face for it to not be fake. And, how can someone with such beautiful eyes consider himself a "reject"? What a poser! It would be like Alex Carroll being in a band called "The Fat Virgins" (my "Sex on a Stick" side-project). What? Don't know about Sex on a Stick? My offense-rock band? Well... Sex on a Stick is my offense-rock band... we sing songs about women being inferior, white people being the root of all problems in the world, and killing babys as a way to not only solve world over-population but also world hunger. Mmm... offense-rock...
Anyway... I've got lots of stuff to do to make sure I'm ready to work tomorrow (WORK TOMORROW! HOORAY!!!).... so I'm out. Hope you're all having a crazy day :)

No comments: