Wednesday, November 19, 2003

CrazyJohn on Snoop in True Crime:Streets of LA-
Ok... so I finally figured out how to play as Snoop in True Crime: Streets of LA. You have to select his face from the main mission menu... and you don't get to play as him during the normal missions, you get one hour to solve as many "street crimes" as you can... and then I guess you're graded on how well you did (oh yeah... and you don't get to die and come back like in the normal game... "when you die, you're dead" to quote Jimmie's Chicken Shack).
But... listening to Snoops' voice say things like "now why would you want to mess with a crazy nigga like me?" and "It's good to be the D-O-Double G" is totally worth not being able to play as him during the normal missions. When you shoot someone for no reason, he's like "must be that itchy trigga finga"... and when you're about to start a fight he's like "I'm gonna make you scream like yo mamma did last night". HILARIOUS! HOW can anyone not LOVE Snoop??? Answer!!!!!
Oh yeah... and don't worry, Snoop's eyes aren't really open in the character map... just like in real life. What a great twist adding him was to this game! (oh... and it's not a very long game, either... I've already beaten it... and I've only had it for four days... sorry to burst anyone's bubble!) I'm going to go beat people up as the D-O-Double G... later :P

No comments: