Sunday, November 30, 2003

Not necessarily why I am perfect for Coldstone, but why (at least for now) Coldstone is perfect for me-
Yeah... so I'm not sure if I'm what Coldstone is looking for in an employee... as I'm "stupid" about everything ever... but this is why Coldstone is perfect for me: It's fun! It's exciting to be able to deal with new people all the time... there's good variety in what I'm doing because every customer is a new opportunity. And there's such a great atmosphere in the store that I was (get this) wearing a Santa Hat the whole time I worked. I mean, it's just a great atmosphere, everyone's in a good mood... and, yeah, they got me singing Christmas songs. I know! No one who REALLY knows me would be able to believe the mood I can be in while at work. It's great... just the kind of thing someone who hates everything (me) needs. Hooray!
Ok... I'm tired as piss (which is really tired), so I'm going to bed... hope you all had a crazy Saturday :)

No comments: