Saturday, November 29, 2003

OUCH!
I did something to my back while I was at home in BR... and it's been hurting every night since. It doesn't hurt during the day, but after sleeping, my back wakes me up in the morning... and it hurts so much that it hurts to breathe. I have no idea what's up with that, but ouch!
Another thing is that all the chemicals we use at Coldstone to make sure the store is sanitized have really started hurting my hands. I have a couple cuts on my hands... and they are just KILLING me! Open wound + chemicals = OUCH!

Thanks for listening to me bitch like a woman (yeah... I said like a woman... what're you going to do about it?). But, the silver lining is that for the first time in MONTHS I feel crappy physically, but pretty good emotionally and mentally. Who knew?

I do feel a bit crappy about not being with my family right now... but I AM finally making money... so I'm pretty even. AND I got a letter from my Susan! So I'm planning on writing her back as soon as I feel like I have time. Hooray!!!

Food and phone for me!

No comments: