Sunday, November 23, 2003

I will soon post something about being home... but here's something I typed up while watching football with my dad today (man, it's been so long! And it's like watching football with me... which is the best thing ever! If you haven't tried it, you should!)

Top Five Football Players That I Hate-
[Dishonorable Mention: Ray Lewis and Sebastian Janikowski. Ray Lewis is irritating, but I like the Madden commercials he did with the Rookies (they made me laugh). And Janikowski is pretty much a useless fat Pollack (but, isn’t that redundant? Ahh ha ha haaa…. Take that the Polish!)… plus, he’s way too much trouble for a kicker… I mean, come on!]
5.) Keyshawn Johnson… I go back and forth on Keyshawn: at some times I respect him because he’s one of the better blocking Wide Receivers in the league AND he’s willing to go over the middle, which a lot of your “pro bowl” wide receivers aren’t willing to do; but at other times I just shake my head at someone who seems to be one of the most-selfish, least team-oriented players in the league. This whole deactivation thing has really solidified him on this list. I felt bad for him when I heard about it… “What is Tampa Bay doing?” kind of thing… but hearing him interviewed about the deactivation all I can think is “what a bitch!”… because he is a bitch.
4.) Tommy Maddox… Yes, I hate him and the hatred started in the XFL when Maddox was the only MVP that the league has ever had. If anyone watched that league (like I did) then you’ll know how irritating Tommy Maddox was. He was yelling at teammates and just generally being a bitch. Oddly enough, this mood has transcended from the XFL to the Steelers.
3.) Randy Moss… a few years ago, when Moss just came in the league, he would have been the number one player on this list. But, I do feel that Moss has mellowed out a bit which is why he’s down to number three. However, anyone who has seen Randy Moss on the field knows that he’s not only a very talented natural athlete, but also one of the whiniest players ever. He takes plays off, he doesn’t block well (if at all), he doesn’t necessarily try to work hard all the time… and he’s a bitch.
2.) Terrell Owens… Terrell Owens is a bitch, he is. There’s nothing else, really, to say about it. He doesn’t respect other teams, other players, or even his coaches. He shows no respect and deserves no respect. And he’s a big bitch.
1.) Warren Sapp… This is all you need to know: Last year, he injured Packers Tackle Chad Clifton on a cheap (but legal) block. Clifton’s career AND ability to WALK AGAIN was in question because of the severity of the injury. Clifton spent a month and a half to two months in his house after the injury on his back, unable to walk or stand. Warren Sapp had ample time to apologize or even contact Clifton to inquire as to his progress… he did neither. Warren Sapp is not only an asshole, but he’s an insensitive person, and he deserves neither respect nor praise nor the Super Bowl ring on his fat finger. Anyone who would root for Tampa Bay, roots for Warren Sapp, and roots AGAINST me (this includes last year’s Super Bowl… but I’m not naming names and, besides, I’ve already bashed the Polish once in this post)!

No comments: