Saturday, November 29, 2003

CrazyJohn... My first night closing at Coldstone-
Yeah... so... when I worked as a computer tech at Ferris State University closing consisted of making sure that the computers were off. That was easy... closing an ice cream store = NOT EASY. Every inch of that store is cleaned AND sanitized... and it seems like I learned how to do all of it tonight (except for the cleaning of the actual stone).
It's really weird how much effort goes into making sure that place is ready to be opened the next day. But I did make almost $7 in tips tonight... and I was just serving people ice cream... so that's cool.
And I worked with three new people: Steven, Greg, and Abby. All three of them seemed really nice and interesting and it was a good night... I'm just really REALLY tired. So I'm going to bed... goodnight all :)
PS Two things you wouldn't expect: 1.) I worked with so many chemicals tonight cleaning the store that my hands are all chapped and weird; 2.) All I want, after working in that place for about 6 hours tonight, is a big f--koff steak. I mean, it's weird, but being surrounded by so many sweets, you really just want a slab of meat... ya know? Of course you don't, because I'm weird. That's fair enough...

No comments: