Tuesday, November 04, 2003

CrazyJohn on "the grocery"-
I was on my way to my nearest Blockbuster Video to rent myself a video game... hopefully something spicy and blood-filled... mmm... blood. Anyway... on my way, I came across a Jewel grocery store. Now, I have never been inside aforementioned Jewel, so I thought I'd give it a shot. I could have wept... Don't get me wrong, I love my Treasure Island (arr!) and my Walgreens... but there's something about the "european" style of the Treasure Island that's just too... gah. I mean, there's something very "nice" about small aisles and no selection: "hmm... two types of bread... expensive and cheap"...
But Jewel is just like a store... with stuff... stuff you can buy... stuff you can buy and then eat... And there was a parking lot, so I could drive, load up, and not have to worry about f--king groceries for another week or two. I was even thinking about stuff just to make sure they had it "Newman's Own Balsalmic Vinaigrette? Yeah! They've got it... at a good price, no less!" I wanted to grab someone who worked their and give them a huge kiss... but I can't afford the condoms. What? Even I didn't follow that.
It doesn't matter... what does matter is that I can buy groceries by the millions. Hooray for food!

Side rant: the new McDonalds commercials rank up as the MOST IRRITATING in the HISTORY OF TELEVISION! Anything with the "I'm lovin' it" at the end. "Lovin' " it????!! What the FUCK is that? I'd like to find the guy (or young lady) who came up with that ad campaign and bash their face repeatedly into a bar of some kind. Maybe a spiky bar... I don't know. Heehee... spiky bar... ok I'm done.

No comments: