Tuesday, March 23, 2004

Fun from last night
Last night we had a substitute teacher in my writing class: Dennis O'Toole. He can't be much older than I am, maybe 25, but he was very good. He was as enthusiastic as my old instructor Rob... but, unlike Rob, Dennis actually had funny ideas as to how to make the scenes better. My scene still sucked ass (I'm not exaggerating... it was rough)... but I didn't feel as bad as if my current instructor, Joe, was there.
I stopped by Coldstone after class because I saw Andrea and Greg there (and Elizabeth >shakes fist<). Andrea had me look at the schedule to see if there were any holes... and she was like trying to figure out what was "different" about me. "you got your hair cut?" and I was like... "what?" as my hair still looks stupid and Koppel-ish. "I've never seen you this happy" she said.... and I've been thinking about that. I don't know if she's ever seen me after class. Hmm... what does THAT say about what I enjoy and what I don't?
After we left, I hinted that I wouldn't mind a ride to the airport (because I'm subtle like that)... and Andrea might actually drive me to O'Hare! How cool is that? That means that I can bring my knife set to the airport with me... wait... no, no it doesn't. She's gotta check to make sure her dad (the big boss man) doesn't need the car... and that's it! Sweetness!
Ooo! Ken guess what. Guess damn you! There's a Billy Goat Tavern in O'Hare's Terminal 1! Isn't that sweet? So I'm totally going to eat there before I get on the plane and have to brave the airline food. (And I'll probably go to Cinnabon too just because Cinnabon is totally kick ass) Ooo! And there's a Sunglasses Hut... that'll come in handy! And five Starbucks in the one terminal... that's just gross. Go back to your trendy coffee houses, hippies! It's like the whole world is psychotic coffee drinkers... except for me. I'm psychotic other things :)

No comments: