Tuesday, March 16, 2004

My anger is released in weird ways
Ever see that "House of Beer" Sam Adams commercial? Where the chick's talking about how there's 170 different kinds of beer and she'll come back when they're ready... but before she can go, the dude's all "I'll have a Sam Adams" and she's all impressed?
Well... if you haven't seen it, I just explained the whole commercial.
There are ONE HUNDRED SEVENTY different kinds of beer from ALL OVER THE WORLD, and this chick is impressed that the dude's buying a crappy domestic? A crap crap crappy domestic. Only in a commercial, would this impress an attractive blonde. And I'd like to ask our resident attractive blonde, Chelsea, if she would be impressed by some dude buying a domestic beer. If so, you should see me buy domestic beer.

No comments: