Monday, March 22, 2004

Mike's Shameless Plug!
I can't believe Bohne would use this blog to shamelessly plug the Euphonics Concert on April 13th at 8:30 PM in the Kellogg Center Stack. I mean... what does he think this blog is? A place to shamelessly plug concerts, like the Euphonics Concert April 13th @ 8:30 PM in the Stack?
What kind of person would I be if I just allowed anyone to shamelessly plug things like the Euphonics Concert on April 13th @ 8:30 PM in the KC Stack? My blog would be inundated with people's shameless plugs (like the Euphonics Concert on April 13th @ 8:30 PM in the Stack at Albion College)... and my blog would become a weapon of evil instead of an instrument for good.
NO! I'll never succumb to the bright lights and pretty colors of shamelessly plugging things like a Euphonics Concert April 13th at 8:30 PM in the Stack. Never.

No comments: