Friday, March 26, 2004

Laundry Room? What the f--k?
So I had three loads of laundry to do today and I went upstairs to do them (my apartment's laundry room is upstairs)... and my 9 story apartment building has seven washers and seven dryers. Is there something wrong with that picture? I mean... there isn't even enough washers and dryers for each floor to have one at any one time. In addition, how often does one person just use one washer or dryer when there are multiple units? (Hint: never)
So I went up there with one of my loads of laundry, and one woman was using four (4) washers. Um... ok... that leaves three for me to do all three of mine at the same time, right? Yeah... I put one load in and went down to get the second... by the time I came back, some woman was using the other two. (Are you bored with this story yet? Why are you still reading this?) And I was all "um... are you going to use both of those?" as she had like half a laundry hamper full and she was all "oh I thought you were using that" >points< "one". Well... no shit lady... but do you see me with another whole laundry basket full of dirty smelly man clothes?
And then there were clothes still in the dryer... and they had been there since I started my laundry, so I figured the person forgot about them or something. Anyway, I had to move one of the loads in the dryer... and there were, um, some pretty sexy bras and some thongs in there. I... well... I really wanted to know whose clothes they were... and that made me feel like a dirty dirty man. It was weird. And then, as people were coming into the laundry room, or on the elevator, I felt compelled to confess... "It was ME! I moved the clothes! I DID IT!" I felt like they were judging me... so I had to kill them all. Kill them ALL!
Whatever... so I only did two loads of laundry (I HATE doing laundry! HATE!!!) and it took forever. And I want my clothes to smell all good afterwards, like a spring garden or morning mist... but they just end up smelling like not-shit.

No comments: