Tuesday, March 16, 2004

THAT is snow!
What the crap? It's currently snowing outside... there's at least an inch or two on my car (no accumulation on the streets, though). I thought the snow was over... how weird is this? Is anyone else getting snow? Anyone? Vegas? No... it's not snowing anywhere else on the planet besides right here.
Well... this should make things interesting at work. My guess is that no one (read: only psychopaths) will want ice cream on a day where we went from spring-like weather and almost 40 degrees yesterday (I think it was raining at one point) to snow.
Aww... all the birds are totally confused >pout<. They're like "So... do we fly back south or what?" Stupid wildlife.
In other news, I learned that my boy Adam (from SC and work) has a bit of a crush on Elizabeth >sigh<. I told him to go for it... but that I had already tried and it didn't go so well. Well... Adam and I are basically the same guy... same body type, same sense of humor... he's more laid back whilst I'm more anal... but we're roughly the same dude. Good luck to him.
In still other news, Emily (the High School chick from work) has a MAJOR crush on me. This is especially weird for me, as she apparently has a new boyfriend. >shakes head< I never thought I'd be old enough to think that women were too young for me (THAT and the pedaphilia). >sigh< The worst part is that she reminds me of Amie.
Women are ridiculous... remember that, men.

No comments: