Monday, March 08, 2004

Look what I just added!!!
I was checking out some different sites on the Blogger website, and there was this dude whose blog is something like "Catholic and a Packer fan" or something like that... so OF COURSE I'm going to check his site out. And, on this dude's blog was a place to make comments and I was like "wah wha?!" because we all know that, historically, the only thing to bitch about blogs is the lack of the comment section. Well... this dude was apparently using Haloscan as a commenting engine. Now... we've got a series of odd coincidences... the dude's a Catholic Packer fan (who also likes Notre Dame AND his name is John) AND the name of the website is HALOscan, and we all know how much I like my Halo... so I thought I'd check it out. Haloscan claims to be a free service... I didn't have to give them a credit card number or anything... just my name and an email address. So... there you go, kiddies. Now all the trash I've been talking on my blog can be answered by you, the mindless masses. Don't you feel empowered?
In other news... I woke up at my normal time (9 am), did my normal morning routine, and about 11:30 I just got so tired that I decided to lay down (lie down? Lai down?). And I started shivering and shaking and I couldn't get warm... it took me at least a half an hour to feel warm again... and, anyone who knows me knows how warm I can be (to the point where drunk Katie tries to strip me [sorry Katie, but it happened]). It's just really weird. Stuff like that is what makes living by myself in the city so scary... because what happens if there's a problem? I mean... what if I were to pass out or something... who would even know? How long would it be before someone figured out I was in trouble and got me help? >Shrugs< Not like college.

Anypoopers... I hope you all enjoy the new comment section to my blog. I saw that Ken added a site meter to his blog recently... I'm toying with that too, but that would only be fun for me. Or we could make it a contest to see how fast I can get to 500 or 1000 visiters... and the 1000 visiter gets a free dinner with me (see how this is just a cheap ploy to get dates? Of course you don't).
Hope everyone has a great Monday... and stay warm (as I'm having trouble with it).

No comments: