Friday, March 12, 2004

If I was rich
Ken talked a little about what he would do if he was rich... so here's a short (yeah... right) list of what I would do if I was rich :)

House - I want to build my own house... somewhere in a rural area. I want a large plot of land... maybe with my own little lake (like Brandon's house). Yeah, I would want a pool too, but, since I'm rich... I'm thinking an indoor pool with hot tub. I would also want a pool house/writing house a la Kenneth Branagh in "How to Kill You Neighbor's Dog". And I wouldn't mind a tennis court or two... and a big field to teach my kids (if I have kids) how to play football and soccer. I also want a huge master bathroom... with a jaccuzi and a skylight... and I want it to face the east (so I can see the early moonrise). I also want a deck that faces west (to watch the sunset). And I want a BIG kitchen... with the range on an island with a sink and a large space to make food and cut stuff. And I want the oven to be on a wall... surrounded by cabinets... I want it basically to look like a cooking show kitchen. Ooo! And I want secret rooms... and passages. Just because, ever since I saw the movie "Clue" when I was younger, I've always wanted secret passages and rooms. Yeah... I've basically spent a lot of time thinking about my house when I get older.

Cars - I'd keep my Grand Am because I love it so... but I'd have a really crappy manual transmission car (so I could learn how) and then I'd buy a super fly manual sports car (I've always wanted a Dodge Viper). And I wouldn't mind something for hauling stuff... like a truck or something.

Entourage - I think I'm going to hire people who fancy themselves "struggling" actors. I already know TONS of them. So I'd hire them to just do their thing... and maybe act in stuff that I write, or in stuff with me. Plus... I'd buy Ken out of the Air Force... and he'd live on my compound... and we'd shoot stuff. Maybe even actually shoot stuff... I wouldn't mind a paintball course in the woods near my house (did I mention that I wanted woods near my house? Well... I do).

Clothes - Yeah... I guess I would look a lot like me still. But I promised Abby that I would let her design me suits if I'm ever rich or famous. We've got some pretty sweet ideas for a gold suit with black and white as the other colors.... by "we" I mean "she"... but it's cool. So I would let Abby make me some stuff... and I'd have a lot more suits (because suits are just so damn cool). I think I'd look good in a pinstripped suit.

"Rocks" - I don't mind necklaces... I guess they're "neck chains" if you're a guy... but I don't mind them. I wouldn't mind something Irish or Celtic or Catholic around my neck. I don't really do rings though... or watches. I like ties... and ugly Hawaiian shirts. I think I would start a new trend with ugly, bright Hawaiian shirts and straight, unugly ties. (remember when I did it @ Euphonics practice? There are pictures!)

Other Stuff - I'm a geek... so I would want a couple sweet desktop computers and a few laptops... and I would set up a wireless network in my house and be really REALLY nerdy. I would have a room that was like a movie theatre, so I could watch movies in a sweet room (and have friends over, of course). I'd have a room just for (again, dorky) video games... as I plan on still doing that when I'm older. And I wouldn't mind a comfortable room for watching sports in groups... with a big leather wrap-around couch... and a coffee table (I LOVE coffee tables!).

No comments: