Thursday, March 11, 2004

HAPPY 3-11!!!
March 11th is a fun day, because it's the day of my band. Do the Beatles have a day? Yes... yes they do... but I don't know it, because they are a poop band. take THAT :)
Kidding aside, 311 always does something special for their fans on March 11th. On one of the DVDs I have (yeah... I have a DVD, shut up!) they spent most of March 11 in New Orleans signing autographs before a concert that night. Would your Metallicas or your Simple Plans or other bands do that? No... because no one would want their autograph. But, even if they did want autographs... I can't imagine a lot of "big" bands sitting down for an entire afternoon and signing autographs and spending actual time with the fans.
I just checked the website... and 311 will play for 3 Hours and 11 Minutes tonight. Yeah... I would totally watch a 3 hour concert if it was them... and I'd be totally sweaty and gross when it was done, because they make me dance and jump and sing and be happy. (How many things can I say that about?)

No comments: