Tuesday, March 09, 2004

What the sleep?
So my day consisted of: Waking up at 9, eating breakfast, being tired, going back to sleep. Waking up at 12:30, eating lunch, being tired, going back to sleep. Waking up at 4:30, eating dinner, going to class and then heading to the store for some ice cream tomfoolery. Yeah... I literally slept the entire day. And, here it is, 2 AM and I'm tired again (still). I don't know what was up with today... but I just couldn't do anything.
My writing class went pretty well tonight. My instructor this term is Joe Janes... he's a member of the core writing faculty at the Second City Training Center... and we even spent the first 20 minutes or half hour talking to him about how our other instructors had taught us. They're apparently looking into changing some of the curriculum and Joe wondered how we felt about the previous terms' assignments. The class was pretty small (no surprise), and I think that I might have a really good chance to make a name for myself in that class this semester (unless I suck).
After class, I went into work to see how things were going and Andrea was there (which is weird for her to be in the store on a Monday night at close). Apparently we were SO out of ice cream that they wanted her to come in and make some more. Well poo... I'm not going to let the manager stay while I leave... so I stuck around to help. Jonathan, Elizabeth >sigh<, and Andrew (he's new) closed while Andrea and I made ice cream and ran around and did other stupid things. Then all the 'cuds' (a new derogatory term I'm trying out... we'll see) left and it was just Andrea and I and the ice cream. So... we talked... and she said that the store was going to cover my parking ticket for me which is INCREDIBLE and well appreciated (especially since my credit card bill is $1,300 this month. No joke... thirteen hundred dollars. What can I say? Hookers are expensive! No... seriously... I have my two classes ($440 right there), my tickets to Vegas, my Gamecube and all related items, my three pairs of new shoes, AND groceries and things all on this one bill. Way to space it out... dumbass). So Wow... that's $100 of stupidity that I don't have to pay for... for which I don't have to pay. Right.
Well... here's the kicker... I've got to go in tomorrow morning around 10 and finish making the ice cream. Neat, huh? Yeah... so I'm going to get to bed (again). Hope everyone else actually DID something with their Monday... as I did absolutely nothing. Have a nice night :)
PS My thoughts are with two special Karens tonight. May God give you both the strength you need. I'm thinking about you :)

No comments: