Sunday, March 21, 2004

What Women Want...
Here I am... watching What Women Want (a movie that I've already seen... set in CHICAGO!). I enjoy it... it's a fun movie. But it's even a better concept... what man doesn't want the power to hear women's thoughts. I mean... women don't seem to have straight-forward wants. They have emotional needs... and what man understands those? Emotions? It took twenty-some years of my life for me to realize that I had more than three of them (anger, joy, pain).
What the hell, ladies? What do you ever think about? I know you're thinking... women are always thinking about something. Always... all the time, you're thinking about five or six different (and complex) things. And all this thinking is why you get so drunk. You drink to forget... that's what you do when you get drunk (sometimes you don't, but let's face it... that's what you're doing most of the time). That's such a tragedy, in my opinion. Without my thoughts... I'd be nothing. I'd be nothing more than this sexy sexy shell of a human being.
But, that's easy for me to say as it's honestly easier for men to stop thinking. The threads of thoughts going through a man's mind include, and are limited to: sex, food, sports, cars, and money. And, if you think about it, we only like sports because we want to be good at sports to have sex with women... so take sports off the list. You can also take cars off the list too... as that's about the sex with women too. And money... that's just to get food and sex. Don't you wish you were a man? It basically all boils down to food and sex. Boy... the life of a man is tough.
>sigh< I hate men. Oh the irony.

No comments: