Tuesday, March 30, 2004

Groundhog Day
I'm currently watching Groundhog Day on one of mah HBOs. It brings up an interesting mental exercise... if you had an eternity of one days... what would you do? Keep in mind, it's only one day and, in the movie, he's stuck in the town where he started (so as much fun as it would be to fly to Italy... try to steer clear of that). I'd totally learn the guitar, and the bass, and the drums... I'd be my own band. I'd read... I'd read everything I can get my hands on (and in Chicago... that's a LOT). I think one day I'd go on a killing spree, too. How much fun would that be? I'd learn languages... Italian, Spanish, French. I'd learn how to dance... all kinds of dance. I'd learn how to cook... I mean REALLY cook. I'd fuck with the people around me... just generally go pretty nuts, perfect my "acting" skills. I would certainly make sure to call YOU and tell you to go fuck yourself... just because I've always wanted to. I'd quit work a time or two... in the most dramatic ways possible. I'd really like to defecate in the ice cream. Heehee... okay, fine, I've already done that. Ooo and I'd totally hit on you, you sexy sexy beast. My new year's resolution IS to seduce everyone who has ever lived... and that includes you (I think).

No comments: