Sunday, March 07, 2004

Level C shows... and why Ray Park is the greatest man to ever live
I went to see the Training Center Level C shows this morning. For $1 American, I was able to see three different classes. The first group and the last group were good... and it made me nervous (wondering if we'll be that good). The middle group (which coincidentally was taught by the same teacher who taught my class this term) was terrible. TERRIBLE. And that made me nervous too, wondering if we're going to be that bad. We've only got two and a half months... >gasp<.
Jim and I went to see "Starsky and Hutch" today... and it was quite good. I almost called Bohne right after the movie because we thought he would really like it. Go see the movie, Bohne. "Do it. Do it."
And I finally watched Ballistic: Ecks vs Sever, as it was on HBO tonight. The only redeeming part of that movie is the fight between Lucy Liu and Ray Park. That was almost worth all the time wasted on the stupid stupid plot. Almost.
Yeah... so I'm really really tired... I've been tired all day (all weekend, actually) and I'm probably going to call it a night early tonight. Hope everyone had a good weekend and that the Albianians are having a great spring break. I didn't hear where the choir was going on tour... but I hope it was someplace fun and memorable.
By the way, Chappelle's Show is SO funny... and it always reminds me of Nick. If I was still in Albion, we'd watch it together. >Smile< Yeah... we'd even tape that shit and watch it again and again. "That's my purse! Crackah!"

No comments: