Saturday, March 13, 2004

I Keep Adding Stuff!!!
Well... my newest addition to the blog is a Site Meter. It's located at the very bottom of my blog. I think that I'll give the 100th person something special (which I haven't figured out yet). It probably won't be as special as the 100th comment... but it'll still be from me (which will make it awesome!).

Last night I was watching Army of Darkness, one of those cult classic/weird films... and I finally got one of the references. Before Ash can pick up the Necronomicon, he has to say "magic words." Those magic words are: Klaatu Barada Nikto. What's the significance? Well... Klaatu Barada Nikto are the words that Helen is supposed to tell Gort in the movie The Day the Earth Stood Still. Hooray for that!

Saturday's always a day to catch up. My day actually started with a call from Sarah... who was in Chicago at the airport. [Sorry I wasn't more awake... I had set my alarm for 10 and instead of hitting snooze (like I thought I did) I turned it off. So you actually saved me from sleeping most of the afternoon.] I also had Ken walk me through the site meter setup... AND caught up with Miss Amber Buck for a bit.

I'm looking forward to trying to finish my writing assignment (due Monday) tonight. I need to write 10 'blackouts' and one 'extended blackout'. I've got one 'runner' written already (which is a set of three blackouts) and a couple other blackouts... I'm roughly halfway done. >sigh< but I'm really tired. I need a nap.

No comments: