Tuesday, January 13, 2004

Big load of crap!... I'm officially "sick"
Woke up with sore throat (again), back pain, and started the coughing and sneezing... I'm proud of myself for holding out this long... but I'm officially sick.
Jim called, he's going to come over today in a couple of hours... that should give me just enough time to shower and do a couple loads of laundry. The good thing about me being sick is that I really don't get hungry... which is good for my girlish figure. Hmm... yes 'tis. It's also good because, it seems like whenever I buy food I keep eating it... and the more food I buy, the more food I eat until it's all gone and then I have to buy MORE food! Does anyone else have that problem, or is that just me?
hope you're having a less ill day than I am... blah...

No comments: