Saturday, January 10, 2004

CrazyJohn the Errand Boy-
Hey all... it's really late, so this will be brief. Today at work I was sent to get $80 worth of quarters, two bunches of bananas, and a "box" of clasp envelopes. This is what my Albion degree has gotten me. >shrug< whatever.
Went over to Megan's tonight... and made Miss Amber Buck's Enchiladas. I used half a cup of hot salsa in with a cup of mild... and that seemed to work really well. It added just a "hint of hotness"... which is also my nickname ;)
So that was good... but we didn't end up eating until 10 pm, for a few long reasons I'm too tired to get into.
But I did want to tell someone special something important: Anyone who knows you knows you'll do well in the real world. As well as I'm doing, at the very least... and no one ever does this alone, and you've surrounded yourself with capable people. Honestly... surrounding yourself with people who will help is half the battle. You are wonderful... remember that.

The first sentence of MY autobiography will be: "Trust me, this will take some time but there is order here, very faint, very human" (Ondaatje, In the Skin of a Lion).

I may finally be sick. I'll let you know in the morning. Goodnight all.

No comments: