Thursday, January 08, 2004

Do you know what I just realized? There no one, NO ONE, who is a bigger fan of my writing than me. How sick is that? I mean, I could sit and read my blog and laugh and laugh... even at the sad parts (Again, I'm almost sadistic) (and, for some reason, feel I deserve the sad parts cosmically to balance the good and privileged life I've had). Anyway... I was just reading and I was all "heehee... that's good". Don't get me wrong, if I've ever been "hard on you" for anything, it's NOTHING compared to how I treat myself... but I do really enjoy reading what I write. And maybe that's why I keep posting stuff. Just thought I'd share that with you :)
Also, I have a TERRIBLE sore throat... hurts like a BITCH (which really hurts!) and it only started tonight right after dinner... so I'll probably have a full weekend of this. Great... and I have to work this weekend, too. I'm thinking about asking Andrea if I can have a day this weekend off... just cuz I keep working all the time and it never stops :P
Goodnight...

No comments: