Friday, January 09, 2004

Ouch! My head!!!
Ouch... my head... and my right eye... and my throat... ouch! How weird is it to have THOSE parts hurting? What the hell does that mean that I have? >shrug< I don't know. Andrea thinks it has to do with the weather change... we DID go from 60 degrees to below freezing overnight.
>sigh< and I'm currently having two conversations that I've wanted to have for WEEKS (if not months), and this is the worst timing ever... as it's not helping the headache or the way I feel.
Eyes Wide Shut is on... it's a movie I've wanted to see for a while... and it's stupid. I don't know what's going on... but I don't think it matters. What an awkward scene this is... as Tom Cruise just picked up a hooker... awkward... I loved it.

>shakes head< Women...
Tonight I worked with Jenn for the first time. She's cool... she's a music major from Columbia College here in Chicago.... so we were able to talk about music for a while. It was slow tonight... so we were able to chat for a while... she seems pretty cool. (that paragraph was almost a pallendrome)

Gah! Not the time for these conversations... I shouldn't have signed on... my head is pounding! I look forward to finishing the list sometime within the next couple of days... probably not tomorrow though, as I have work in the morning and then I'm heading to Megan's to have dinner and watch a movie and relax... she seriously hurt her back (the jelly is coming out of her doughnut) and we'll probably just sit and watch a movie (I'm making Amber's Enchiladas for the first time... I hope I don't f--k up!).

Well... I'm going to finish my talkies... maybe have some soup (although I'm not really hungry) and then hit the hay. Goodnight all (and don't get sick!!!)

No comments: